Quick overview of some interesting happenings over the past... month!
- Strawberry picking (2x) - not so great because the weather has been abnormally rainy which is apparently bad for strawberries.
- Interesting happenings at GHS - Unfortunate happenings really. Fortunately, I don't look back with any regrets and I don't think I will.
- Yard sale of junk from Mom and Dad's house - Everyone except T, Flea and I were at the beach house. So we held a yard sale on our own. It
rainedpoured almost all morning... We did manage to give away some clothes to 2 very nice ladies and their respective families.
- Blueberry picking (this past weekend) - AMAZING! It rained Friday night, so when we arrived at 8:30am on Saturday, the bellies were perfectly washed and bug free for us. The bushes were FULL of bellies too! We picked for just over an hour and got almost 14lbs ($31) off of 1 giant bush - though it wasn't totally picked clean.
- My Montessori training course has started!
Thus far, we have studied Montessori philosophy, the practical life lessons and we are finishing up our week of sensorial lessons.
Tomorrow evening, T and I are driving out to the beach to meet up with everyone for a mini family reunion. I’m hoping to get in a lot of sun, knitting and general relaxation!