02 May 2012

Recipes for Pinterest

As I mentioned in my last post, I've been spending a lot of time on Pinterest. I also realized that it is a good way of keeping track of the hard copy things I have lying about the house. I like to tear recipes from magazines, but they often are hard to keep track of; being laid out nicely on a page does not always mean easy transfer into a recipe book. So, I've decided to start photographing the recipes and posting them to Pinterest for safe keeping. Unfortunately, the Pinterest iPhone app crops the photos and prevents you from enlarging the photos. So I'll post the photos here to pin on Pinterest. Kind of roundabout, but at least they'll get stored and will be actually readable and locate-able when I am looking for something to cook!
Cauliflower Soup from House Beautiful October 2011
Potato Salad with Sausage and Grainy Mustard Dressing from BH&G March 2012
Sausage and White Bean Stew with Kale from BH&G March 2012

No comments: