- We bought a house! We closed at the end of September and painted through October. It's a great house, in a great location and we're so glad that we held out, even though our journey seemed long at times.
- Now that we have our house, it's a great excuse to have friends over and our social life has really come into bloom. We've enjoyed fun-filled weekends with family and friends ever since we got the majority of our furniture moved in.
- Furnishing a home is a big project! It has taken longer than we thought it would, but along the way, we've learned a lot about our style and what we really care about; as we did with the house-buying process. It's been a lot of fun!
- We are finally having a housewarming party! It's coming up this weekend, and we're so excited to be able to have people over to see what we've done with the place.
- I'm working on my thesis plus two internships - which take up more than all of my time! All three activities are great, but it does take some serious time management, leaving little time for blogging...
|Download Quarter Page Goal Worksheets (prints 4 on a letter page)|
Speaking of time management, that's part of my post for today - I'm here to share a little daily goal sheet I made up for myself. I've decided to go back to using a little paper planner. I found that there is an amazing online community of people who use Filofaxes and similar paper planners. I used to do that in high school and while it would be super fun to go back to that, I also like the idea of having smaller little planners that fit in more modestly sized purses. So, of course, I'm making my own Faux-lofaxes, as I'm calling them. Part of the organization plan involves these little quarter page worksheets where I can write down my goals and such for the day. So far, I think it's been pretty helpful!